Everything You Need for Your Dorm or Apartment with $2.95 Flat-rate Shipping!
Shop Room Essentials for Your Dorm or ApartmentThe Cornell Store and Cornell Housing & Residential Life are collaborating with DormCo to provide a convenient solution for ordering bedding and supplies and having them delivered directly to your on-campus room before you arrive. Or have them shipped to any address for only $2.95.
Helpful Tips: What should I bring and not bring?
Our DormCo online store offers:
- High-quality, value-priced bedding packages as well as over 5,000 budget-friendly products to help you make your room one of a kind!
- A wide selection of extended length (Twin XL) sheets and comforters needed to fit beds in Cornell’s on-campus residence halls
- Simple ordering
- Convenient delivery prior to your arrival (for students in on-campus residence halls, see instructions below)
- $2.95 flat-rate delivery
Take advantage of in-room delivery before you arrive!
Have your DormCo order shipped to campus and placed in your dorm room before you arrive by following these simple steps. ONLY ON-CAMPUS STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS DELIVERY METHOD.
1. Visit Dormco.com/Cornell and place your desired order by July 28, 2023.
2. When placing an order with DormCo for on-campus, in-room delivery, shipping information MUST include all of the following information for in-room delivery:
Student's First Name and Last Name
Address Line 1: Student's NetID
Address Line 2: Room Number, Building
Country: United States
Zip Postal Code: 14853
State: New York
3. All orders placed by July 28 to on-campus residence hall addresses will get shipped to Cornell University and secured in your room before your arrival.
Pricing & Service
Student Discount Pricing
Ensures you get the lowest price possible including our low, flat rate shipping of only $2.95 per order.
Selection & Quality Guarantee
Easy 30-day return policy on the largest selection of residence hall bedding and supplies by contacting Help@DormCo.com
Frequently Asked Questions
This service is only available for students living on campus in the residence halls.
Yes, to receive your DormCo order you would need to place your order using your off campus housing address.
No, you will need to place your order for shipment using your Greek Life housing address.
Yes, you can select a package and add any additional product that you would need from the DormCo site to your order.
Yes, you can still place orders after Friday, July 28, 2023 but will not have the option for the on-campus in-room delivery option.
All DormCo orders that are delivered on campus as part of the convenient in-room delivery will be secured in your room in their original shipping box.
DormCo will hold all Cornell orders and ship them to Cornell after July 28. At that time, we will arrange to have secured in your dorm prior to your arrival.
Yes, any individual can order from the DormCo site and have items delivered to the address of their choice.
Yes. Please carefully review and follow the Return Policy instructions on the dormco.com/Cornell website. Please note: return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Yes, however, for any items already picked and packed, DormCo charges a 15% restocking fee to cover the added warehouse labor costs. This applies to restocking canceled items or a canceled orders and is deducted from the amount of your refund. If you simply add items to your order, there is no additional fee for this.